วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Melbourne!


First Day in Melbourne!

 

Since I arrived in Melbourne I felt very excited because this is the first time I have to spend time alone witout my parent but I could pass it well. After I had arrived at my host family house, I met my host mother,Dawn.  When I met her at first I thought she is strict but she is very kind with me. Then I met Ian who is host father and he looked at me like I was a stranger ha ha but he's also kind. I kept my luggages and I went out with Ian to buy sim mobile phone in Coburg market. It's a little bit far from my house and I felt so tried because I have just arrived and I had to walked more. T_T


Seconds day!
This day was Sunday!!! Today my host said they would have a new student from Japan because the old student, Miku would move out so the new student would replace Miku. Her name is Azusa. She is very pretty and nice girl. I have never thought before one day she would became my best friend :D. She had study in the same school as me therefore we went to school together in the first day. It's so funny because we had been losing in the first day so we arrived at cic late but it's ok for the first day of new student like us.

4 March 2012 Wine Festival


Today, we had a plan to go to Wine Festival but we had to buy the ticket for entry that it was so expensive. Then, we had to give up our plan immediately because of the price of the ticket. We walked around there but the weather was not suitable for walking. During the way we met with a group of silent performance that we also had a chance to join with them. It was awesome performance I had met! 

5 March 2012 Open Range Zoo


    Today, we went to Open renge zoo that located at Werrabie. First, my friend told me, it wasn't far from the city but after we took train, it was about 1 hour... Moreover, we had to take bus for going to the zoo but we couldn't wait for a bus because it was for a long time so we dicided to ask a girl about the bus and she told us no more bus!! We had to take taxi only so we decided to take taxi to go to the zoo!!




     Finally, we arrived at the zoo. We had a time to visit the zoo only 1 hour as well. If we finished after 4 p.m., we would miss the last bus!! OMG! everything perfect!! When we arrived there, the weather was so hot but it was still ok for me!!  We were happy there!! We could see many animals in this zoo like safari world in Thai such as Giraff, Zebra...etc. Then, we took a bus of the zoo to look around there!
 After, we looked around and took many photos, we had to wait for a bus and then we went back to the city in the evening!! It was extreamly funny!




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: